Listerine is a famous brand of mouthwash that is really very effective in healing all types of feet problems and used as ultimate care for feet. Almost all feet problems can be well cured using Listerine treatment. However, there are some other ingredients that can be added to Listerine to make it more effective and best for curing feet problems. For example, you can combine Listerine with different dried and fresh herbs, essential oils, salts etc. Water is also an important element to be used in Listerine foot soaking treatment and hot and cold water can be used in this regard according to type of feet cure.
Procedure for Listerine foot soaking treatment is same while adding hot or cold water with it. Listerine and water foot soak treatment is best for dry and dead skin of feet, cracked heels, tired and sore feet, swelled feet and burning feet as well. These are particular types of problems that need to cure with water. Water foot soaking will let you make your feet skin softer and smoother from dry and dead skin of feet. Moreover, scrubbing is also important while you are taking foot soak treatment and water helps scrubbing feet better as skin gets softer and smoother.
Given below is proper and complete procedure of Listerine and water foot soak.
Things that you need for Listerine and water foot soak include:
- Listerine mouthwash
- Foot basin
- Soft towel
- Good moisturizer
- First of all add fresh and clean water in the foot basin or a large bowl.
- Add required amount of Listerine mouthwash in water.
- Let your feet soak in that solution for 30 minutes.
- Put off your feet after 30 minutes.
- Let your feet dry with soft towel.
- Use any of good hand and body lotion to keep your feet moisturized.
- Apply this remedy in the night before you go to bed.
- Do this twice a day for best results regarding feet care and problems.
Listerine mouthwash is somehow slow to heal feet problems and feet care. This is the reason for it is suggested to apply twice a day. Your feet problems would heal and cure within few months but you need to be very patient and determined in taking Listerine foot soak treatment for getting beautiful and healthier feet.