Having hair dandruff is very common problem of people of all ages and they keep looking for several of ways to cure dandruff permanently. Some of remedies last very effective in removing hair dandruff permanently but some cannot. Hair dandruff is produced by yeast and fungal infection and any of antifungal ingredients can be best to cure hair dandruff. You will be surprised to know about a mouthwash product that is very effective in treating dandruff in the hair. Yes, we are talking about Listerine; a famous mouthwash brand that is full of antifungal ingredients and helps in removing dandruff. This would surely be a crazy thing to rub or apply a mouthwash product in your hair but believe me it works amazingly.
After using Listerine mouthwash for removing your hair dandruff, you can become regular consumer of Listerine not just for mouthwash but also for killing dandruff in your hair. The main factor behind effectiveness of Listerine is its antifungal properties that are sure to kill dandruff and yeast infection; a main reason of producing dandruff in the hair. So you must use Listerine as a good product for fresh breathe and reducing dandruff in the hair.
There may be several of ways to apply Listerine mouthwash in your hair to kill dandruff. Here, we are going to share some of most applied ways of Listerine to remove dandruff in hair. Before start discussing ways of applying Listerine in hair, I would like to mention that you must buy yellow colored Listerine mouthwash as it is an ancient formula and considered most effective in killing dandruff.
- The best way to use Listerine for dandruff removal is to gently massage your scalp using Listerine mouthwash.
- In some cases, people are also found to be used baby oil and other essential oils to mix with Listerine and apply on head to remove dandruff.
- A solution of water and Listerine mouthwash can also be a good remedy to treat hair dandruff.
- Listerine mouthwash can be directly applied to your hair as we use conditioner after washing hair.
- A cotton swab soaked in the solution of Listerine can also be dabbed in hair to get rid of dandruff.
There may be some of risks factors while suing Listerine mouthwash in removing dandruff. For example if your scalp has broken skin or any type of wounds or scratches, you must avoid using Listerine remedy to treat dandruff as this can be very painful and dangerous as Listerine contains alcohol that can badly affect your scalp skin. You must be very careful in applying Listerine in your hair in such cases to avoid any mishap or risk.