DIY Peppermint Foot Soak
Nothing feels pretty much as good at the tip of a protracted exhausting day on your feet as a decent quiet soak. This one could be a fabulous combine to stay available for tired tootsies! I prefer to create an oversized batch and keep it available within the toilet for “emergencies”, one batch offers you a pair of to three-foot soaks. It conjointly makes an incredible gift for anyone; however, it’s particularly excellent for Mother’s Day. This peppermint foot soak is each soothing and refreshing!
It’s a pretty cool foot soak. This foot bath is possible with just simple supplies. You can get them easily from a market or even from your kitchen. Peppermint is a good ingredient that we often use in our kitchen. We are going to use this simple ingredient in our foot bath recipe.
4 straightforward ingredients, three of that are probably to already be in your storeroom. If you are doing not have peppermint oil you’ll skip it, however, it’ll not be as exhilarating of a soak while not out it, thus, I like to recommend investment during a bottle (you will use it for heaps of different projects).
Peppermint Foot Soak
- Epsom salt: ¾ cup Epsom salts
- sodium hydrogen carbonate:¼ cup sodium hydrogen carbonate
- Peppermint:2 peppermint tea baggage
- peppermint oil:6-8 drops peppermint oil
- (Peppermint oil is ideal for a foot soak since its medicinal drug and anti-fungal properties)
- IN first step, you have to cut tea bag
- Pour tea bag contents into a bowl then add Epsom salts, sodium hydrogen carbonate, and peppermint oil and stir till well combined.
- Place during a jar with a decent fitting lid till able to use.
Scoop ⅓ to ½ of contents into a foot tub heaving with water
As hot as you’ll stand it for a soothing and fresh treat.
Soak for concerning 15-20 minutes
Give your tired aching feet a fair value rest with this straightforward to create peppermint foot soak!
Home-grown Peppermint and Sugar Scrub
Ingredients of Sugar Scrub
1-White sugar..2 cups white sugar
2-coconut oil…2/3 cup copra oil
3-Essential oil: Peppermint oil
4-Mason jar(s) with lid (fills four 4oz jars, two one/2 pint jars or 1 full pint jar)
Sugar Scrub instructions:
- Pour white sugar into a medium sized bowl.
- Microwave copra oil in the microwave for ten seconds at five hundredths power. Stir. Repeat double, for a complete of thirty seconds at five hundredths power.
- Add copra oil to sugar whereas stirring till desired consistency is reached.
- Add a couple of drops of peppermint oil to the sugar mixture. Stir.
- Split your sugar scrub mixture into 2 equal parts
Add color of your choice in one part and give the layer of your scrub as you desire. Give layers with the help of cardboard. Soak is ready to use on clean foot.
Comments are closed.