Listerine Cures Stinky Feet
All of us get irritated with smelly and stinky feet but this is very common problem. People who have lots of sweat in their feet have to face problem of stinky feet. People keep looking for different ways to get rid of feet odor and lots of things remain very good in doing this. Here is another good thing that can better help you to avoid the problem of stinky feet. We are talking about Listerine; a famous mouthwash brand that is found to be very good in killing mouth germs and giving you fresh and cool breaths.
When it comes to treat stinky and smelly feet using home remedies, Listerine can be very good option in this regard as thousands of people have used it to cure stinky feet and they give very positive comments on its results in getting odor free and fresh feet. Listerine is such a convenient and most reliable way to treat stinky feet as you can perfectly do this at your home and don’t need to go for expensive drugs and medicated treatment for this very common feet problem. Listerine mouthwash can be applied in different of ways to cure stinky feet but the most common and result oriented way of treating smelly feet with Listerine is to prepare a Listerine foot soaking solution.
Foot soak is one of traditional and ancient ways to treat all types of feet problems. This is the reason we suggest you to make a foot soak solution to soak your feet to get fresh, clean and odor free feet. Preparing Listerine foot soak recipe is quite simple as you can do this at home.
Just read the following lines to learn making Listerine foot soak recipe for stinky feet:
- First of all, you need to have a large foot basin or bowl, Listerine mouthwash, fresh water, towel, hand and body lotion.
- Mix adequate amount of water and Listerine mouthwash in a large bowl or foot basin to make a soaking solution.
- Soak your feet in t his solution for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with water and let them dry with soft towel.
- After drying your feet, apply any of good hand and body lotion to moisturize your feet.
- Do this daily just before you go to bed in the night.
These are very easy steps to prepare Listerine foot soak recipe that can be a very good treatment to cure smelly and stinky feet.