DIY Citrus Foot Soak with Recipe
DIY citrus foot soak is the best way to relax you. You can keep this in a jar and can gift to someone and you can also prepare it in a large sized batch for a spa party. With the help of this amazing recipe, you can treat your dry looking foot and can give your foot the best pedicure that will not only help from getting rid of the tiredness but also gives a beauty to them. There are many foot soak remedies which can be prepared at home easily. All these remedies are easy to make and very economical. The DIY citrus foot soak remedy is the best among all. In order to make this soak, you will be required to have gallon of warm water along with 1 or 2 lemons.
Ingredients for Citrus foot soak:
Put the ¼ cup of the granulated sugar in a pot along with ¼ cup of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. The lemon acts as exfoliate agent and gives the complete cleanliness to the foot. In order to add the moisturizer in the soak, you can add any natural lotion in it. This DIY citrus foot soak treatment provides the best softness and brightness to your feet. The homemade foot soak is very useful as it not only provides the best look to your feet but it also saves a lot of money and time.
- First of all, you will have to remove the old nail polish from feet with the help of nail polish remover.
- Trim the nails and give them a proper shape so that they can grow in a definite shape. Do not forget to round the edges so that the ingrown can be avoided.
- After trimming the nails, soak your feet in the warm water and lemon juice mixture for five minutes.
- Push the cuticles back with an orange stick very gently.
- As we know that the lemon exfoliates the skin. So, take the lemon zest and scrub it in your hands and apply gently on the feet particularly on those areas which need extra care such as heel, in between toes etc. the lemon has the capability to remove the dead skin from the feet which has darkened your feet.
- After applying the lemon zest, rinse your feet with water dry them with a towel.
- In order to give the extra TLC to the heels and toes, apply any lotion on the feet with your hands.
- Remove all the excess oil from the nails with the help of a cotton ball which has been soaked in the non-acetone remover.
- The DIY citrus foot soak has been given softness to your feet. If you are still not satisfied by the softness then you can apply the polish on the feet which will serve as an extra brightener for your feet.
- Use this soak twice a week in order to get desired results.
This DIY citrus foot soak treatment provides the best softness and brightness to your feet. The homemade foot soak is very useful as it’s not only provides the best look to your feet but it also saves a lot of money and time.