Vinegar Foot Soak Remedies
Before we go forward to discuss vinegar as powerful and most effective ingredient to be used in foot soak recipes, we must be aware of how much foot soak itself is effective in healing pains, aches and discomforts of feet. Yes! This is very soothing treatment to sore, swelled and tired feet and also treat lots of other feet problems. People have been using this ultimate and quick treatment for feet care and remedies. Not matter ingredients to be used in foot soaking solutions are very important to discuss when we are talking about feet care and remedies.
Vinegar is said to be very effective and one of home remedies to treat all types of feet problems including:
- Sore, tired and swelled feet
- Stinky and smelly feet
- Corns, warts and calluses on feet
- Dry and damaged skin of feet
- Cracked heels
- Fungus infection in feet
- Burning feet
- Diabetic feet
- Athlete feet
How many are these feet problems that are very common with people of all ages. Poor care, improper cleanliness, wearing uncomfortable shoes and stuff are main reasons to have these problems. They must be cured well to avoid any severe condition of feet problems. Foot soak is one of most effective remedy to treat all these feet problems and these remedies can be done in several ways using vinegar and adding some of other ingredients in it. Given below are some of mostly used vinegar foot soak remedies that you can select to care for your feet and solve any of feet problems mentioned above. Vinegar foot soak remedies can be classified according to each type of feet problem.
- Soaking feet in just vinegar is best to remove and prevent fungus infection and growth. This is very good remedy to quickly remove fungus infection that happens to appear between and under fingers of feet.
- Vinegar, warm water and essential oils are combined well to make foot soak remedy for dry, damaged skin of feet and cure cracked heels like feet problems. Scrubbing and rubbing feet is also added to this remedy to remove dead skin from heels and feet.
- Multiple salts are added to vinegar to make foot soak recipe for tired and sore feet as salts are also good to relax skin cells. Light massaging with fingertips is also done for this particular feet treatment to keep feet relaxed and soothed for tired and sore feet.
- Corns, warts and calluses on feet are also cured well to take foot soak treatment on daily basis. Vinegar gradually works to remove these problems and also prevent their reappearance.
- Diabetic patients are very common to have more feet problems rather than normal individuals so they need to take vinegar foot soak remedy for instant care and treatment of their feet problems. Vinegar foot soak is best and effective for them to have problem free feet.
- Tinea pedis is particular term of feet problems used for athletes and they need to have foot soak treatment for ultimate care and treatment of their feet problems. Excessive sweat is main reasons for athletes to have most of feet problems and they rely on vinegar foot soak remedies to treat their feet problems and take good care of feet on regular basis.
Vinegar foot soak remedies are taken in the ways mentioned above to have problem free feet.